Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comments

To people who stumble upon this blog and those who are currently following it:

PLEASE COMMENT ON STUFF!!!!!

The lack of feedback on my work and the poets I present has been making me very sad/depressed as of late. I want to grow as a writer, but without any criticism/feedback I will never truly grow. I'll just assume everything I write is absolute the most amazing thing ever to be written. It's up to YOU people of the world, to save me from my egotistical/narcissistic views of my own work. So PLEASE comment! Tell me you like these poems or tell me you think these poems are shit. Tell me what you like or don't like. I don't care what just say anything please. So if you are following my blog or just happen to stumble upon this page and you read some of my work, please give me some feedback. I don't think a little bit of feedback is too much to ask for right? You can even comment on this post! Tell me I'm a comment seeking whore, I don't care! As you comment I'll be sure to respond, so that we can start having some sweet conversations on the blog. Also, if you want to show me some of your OWN work, I would love to see it, read it, talk about, make love to it, whatever. So please DO NOT HESITATE to comment on any post on this blog!

With Love,
Michael Malpiedi

3 comments:

  1. PIEDI I WILL WRITE ON EVERYTHING NOW. YOU SHOULD WRITE ON EVERYTHING TOO AND WE'LL COMMUNICATE. DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Ryan DiPetta you are a beautiful man and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LET ME IN ON THIS COMMENTARY TRIANGLE OF POETICS. IT NEEDS A FEMININE TOUCH.

    ReplyDelete